WE RECOMMEND A QUALIFIED TECHNICIAN PERFORM THIS WORK. NO WARRANTY IS
OFFERED ON ELECTRONIC PARTS NOT INSTALLED AND TESTED BY THE FACTORY.
1. DISCONNECT POWER and remove the control box from wall.
2. Remove the existing timer and wire harness.
3. Using the template, mark and drill two holes from the back of the box as specified.
4. Mount the timer using the ¼-20 bolt. Be sure to use the washer against the timer face.
The jamb nut tightens against the back of the box. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN.
5. Secure the ground wire to the box using the 8-32 screw. Be sure to route the coin switch wires under
the clip. See drawing.
6. Using the wire nuts, tie all wires together COLOR TO COLOR. NOTE: On older machines, blue and
green wires were used for the light in the Outside Indicator Box. Connect the old green wire to the
new purple wire from the HRV timer. The blue wire still connects as before.
THE OLD GREEN WIRE IS NOT A GROUND.
7. The black and orange wires with the female spade connectors go to the coin switch. The black to the
common (back) spade and the orange to the normally open (middle) spade. The front spade is not
used and may have been cut off.
8. Replace the serial number tape, remount the control box, recheck your work and plug the machine in.
Your machine will now accept up to 250 inputs and can be set to run up to 2 minutes 17 seconds per input.